Sunday 26 July 2009

Sewing machine is packed away..


..ready for my holiday! I did manage to run up a few more little things before it got packed away though.

Both boys were given some holiday spending money from Grandma and Granddad and they wanted somewhere to keep it safe, so I whipped up a couple of small lined zipper pouches.
Each choose the fabric they wanted, my eldest picked the rainbow stripes and the youngest went for dinosaurs. Very quick and easy to do.

I also made a quick fingertips oven mitt from this tutorial at Savvyseams but it has been packed away before I managed to get a picture of it! Maybe I will get a picture when we get back.

I am hoping to learn a new craft while I am away, I have to keep busy, we are going camping so there won't be anything else to do in the evenings! Hopefully I will have lots of pictures to share when I get back.

No comments: