Friday 26 June 2009

Eeek!

I have a busy few weeks ahead of me so I wil apologise in advance if I get a bit slack on the blogging front!

Firstly, I go back to work next week after a career break of 3 years! It is part time but I think it will take some time to get into a new routine (just in time for the kids to break up for summer and start a different routine LOL!)

Secondly I am having a stall at the school summer fair to sell my things! I am alternating between being really excited and really nervous about doing this. I need to build up some stock so I will be busy sewing for the next few weeks! I will be concentrating more on the kids items I make than the bags as they are quick and easy to make but I am hoping to have a few of my bags made.

All this as well as looking after the children and home and planning for our camping trip which is at the end of July!

No comments: