I had a bit of time this weekend to get a bit of sewing done (not as much as I would like but better than none!)
I finished off a couple more of the notebook / pen holders that my sister commissioned me to make, she is giving them as gifts to friends of her daughter for their birthdays. Unfortunately I didn't get good pictures of the first ones I made.
Then I went on to make some fabric boxes for my bathroom. We recently re-painted the bathroom and it was looking a bit lifeless and needed a bit of colour so I bought some orange towels (think goldfish orange) This Urban Chicks fabric compliments them well and I am happy to use one of my favourite fabrics in there to brighten the place up, I just wish I had more of this fabric. The boxes are on top of the bathroom cabinet to hide all the assorted things that live up there.
I have plans for more things for the bathroom made with this fabric but first I have to make my sons new dressing up outfits. I promised them I would do Ben 10 ones for them, all I need to do now is figure out how!