Saturday 4 April 2009

Easter Baskets



This afternoon we went on an Easter Egg Hunt that is run by my sons school so I whipped up a couple of baskets for the boys out of this cute fabric I found yesterday (breaking my no spending on fabric oops!).

The hunt was at a local scout hut which is surrounded by fields and lots of trees, the weather was great even though it had rained earlier in the day. We didn't find any eggs (there were only 6 hidden) but we managed to collect all the parts of the bunny needed for the boys to get a prize and the baskets came in handy to put all the other bits and pieces in they collected over the afternoon.

The boys had a great time especially Joe who had his face painted for the very first time!


I was surprised he wanted it doing but then it was of his favourite character!

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Cute baskets!
And how adorable is Joe?