Saturday 1 May 2010

Normal service will resume shortly!

Over the past couple of months I have been involved with a Craft Fairy project over on one of the forums I am a member of. It is similar to a Secret Santa, we are given the name a person we are to craft a gift for and in return we receive a gift from someone else. Unfortunately because it is a secret swap I can't show you the gifts I made!

Now spring is here with the warmer weather and brighter nights I am managing to get more sewing done again. I have several projects planned which have to be put on hold until I have made my son some clothes out of the Mr Men fabric I bought yesterday! (He was very upset when I couldn't magic them into clothes the minute we got home from the shop)

I'm off now to go look through my box of patterns to see if I have suitable for a small 4 year old!

No comments: