Wednesday 15 July 2009

Sorry...

..for the lack of posts recently! I was right in my prediction that things would be getting busy!

I have recently gone back to work, I am providing maternity cover for my replacement, so I am no longer a stay at home mum. It is taking a bit of getting used to with the change of routine but I like it. It is nice that I have gone back to where I used to work before as that has made the transition easier I think.

Going back to work has meant that I have lost my only child free time I used to h
ave to sew! (although hubby has been doing his best to keep them busy at the weekend for me!) This wouldn't really been a problem except that I am busy preparing for the summer fair at my son's school which is on Saturday! I am a bit nervous about it, I have never sold face to face before!

I have tried to stick to making lots of small pocket money items rather than lots of bags. I will try and get a few pictures of the things I have been making, I have been waiting for some sunshine which seems to be a bit lacking these days! I did manage a quick picture of the hair clips I made using felt and buttons, most of which have come from my Grandmas huge collection I inherited.

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Those are so cute! My girls would love them.