Tuesday 5 May 2009

Number 2 off the list.


I made the spring top the other day. No action shots at the moment as I don't like the fit on me :-(

I knew there was a chance I wouldn't like it (which is why I didn't make it in my good fabrics) but at least I feel I can cross it off my list as I have tried it.

I have a pattern for another top that I have had for a while that I am going to attempt instead for my summer top.

I am going to add something else to my list now, pyjama pants. I found some nice fabric in the charity shop (in the form of a huge nighty) that I am going to reconstruct.

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

It's a very cute top, could you make matching pj bottoms and wear it for bed? Since you don't like the fit anyway?

Ann-Marie Dewhurst said...

Good idea Jeanette! It looks really cute! That style wouldn't suit me either.xx