To try and keep myself focused I am going to put my list on-line, then I can cross them off as I do them! Hopefully this will keep me more on track!
So in no particular order:
- Removable sleep hood for a Mei Tai (for a friend of mine)
- Onbag baby - although I don't carry my son any more I do still need a good bag for days out that can fit lots in and doesn't hurt my shoulder.
- Spring top - just because I am intrigued to see if I can make something wearable for myself! I think I might miss out the ruffles and pockets though.
- Buttercup bag for my mum
- Highbrow hobo - using some of the apples fabric I got recently.
- Appliquéd / stencilled tops for youngest son
- Travel jewellery roll
- Rucksack for my friend
I will probably keep adding to the list as I come across things on the internet but hopefully not before I have started crossing some of these off!