Sunday 26 April 2009

Jumping on the Buttercup bandwagon.

A friend of mine has recently been making Buttercup Bags using a free tutorial available on the Made By Rae blog. It is a cute little bag that can be made up in an evening. Which is what I did last night, I find I am easily distracted by other little projects even though I have lots of other things already planned!

It is not perfect as I used my new sewing machine to sew it and I am still getting to grips with it's little quirks! I used the left over fabrics from the curtains I made recently for this one. I will be making another one soon (my mum has requested one)


Off to write a to-do list now to try and keep my projects on track!

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

Oooh it's lovely! I love that fabric. They are great little bags to whip up arn't they?
Have you added yours to the flickr pool?

Jaime said...

Very cute and the red handle really makes the print pop!