Tuesday 4 November 2008

Spoonflower

When I first heard about Spoonflower and having your own fabric printed I thought it wasn't for me. I love the idea of designing your own fabric but I don't have the skills but sometimes find it hard to find the right fabric for a project, so I thought I would give it a go using a copyright free image.

This is what arrived this morning, a circuit diagram (it is only a swatch):-


It may be an odd choice but my dad is an electronics engineer and draws things like this for a living and I wanted this fabric to do a project for him for Christmas.

I was worried how it would turn out but I'm quite happy with it. I now have a head swimming with ideas of what else I use this fabric for and lots more ideas of what fabric I would like to get printed (if only I could get the hang of photoshop!)

1 comment:

frutejuce said...

That fabric is amazing. I would love to make a few projects with that!