Monday 6 October 2008

Not been feeling creative recently.

Ever since I decided to start selling things I make I have not felt very creative. I have been busy sourcing supplies, thinking about what to sell, trying to price everything up. Add to that having a cold and a hetic family life it has meant I hadn't sewn anything for a while.

So my other half took the kids off my hands for a while yesterday and I made a new bag. This is a trial run for this pattern of mine, it is a pleated tote.


I should have taken a picture of the inside but the light was poor and getting a good picture was difficult. It is purple fabric inside.

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

Looks great! weirdly I am almost finished on a very similar bag...mind you mine is not so sucessful,which is why it's only almost finished.

Mary said...

Mine was only successful because I copied another bag I have like this (well with a few minor changes)

Just seen your bag on your blog - I think it looks great!