Monday 20 October 2008

Learning something new

Inspired by my friends post about wanting to have a go at lots of different crafts I booked myself onto a beginners crochet class.

I'm quite excited about this, I have wanted to learn to crochet since I was a child. My maternal grandma was a crocheter and she produced many lovely things. Unfortunately she died when I was still quite young before she had a chance to pass on her skills.

I still have a long list of other crafts I would like to try but hopefully I will get time eventually.

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

Oh I'm jelous! I have tried learning to crochet from books and got nowhere. You'll have to teach me!

Mary said...

It's a free workshop at John Lewis in Cheadle if you're interested ;-)

Jeanette said...

Really? Oh wow! How do I sign up?