Sunday 15 February 2015

It's been a while!

I hadn't realised how long it had been since I last posted on my blog, I knew it had been a while but 2 years crikey! 

I lot has changed over those 2 years. We no longer have our beloved cat Arnold who's photo was on my last post. He was an elderly cat although we are not sure of his exact age as he adopted us as his family just before I become pregnant with Sam. The house felt very empty without him so we ended up adopting 2 kittens.

New cats!!

This is Roxy and Tom shortly after they came to live with us. They are now over a year old and still full of mischief!

Camera Roll-73 

I now work full time in a fabric shop. It is a dream job for me and I do spend a lot of my wages on pretty fabrics but it has limited the time I do have to sew. This hasn't stopped me though and I have continued to sew but there are far too many items to share in one post so I will just include a couple of my favourites.

IMG_1950 1

pink dress

red skirt2

I still need to improve my photo taking! 

I am currently off work while recovering from surgery so hopefully I can get some more sewing done and reduce my considerable fabric stash! I will try and keep the blog updated with all the new items I make. In the meantime I have taken to knitting and crochet to keep me occupied until I can get behind my sewing machine again. 

This is my favourite so far. It is called the road trip scarf by Zooty Owl.

All Photos-243

That's all for now, I'm off to tape a PDF pattern together so I can do some pattern testing for a friend. More about that next time!

 


No comments: